Monday, January 24, 2011

An Invitation to Sin

I can't believe it, but "The Naked Prince," my novella in An Invitation to Sin, will be out in the world very shortly. The anthology's official release date is February 1, but books often find their way into the marketplace early. Please keep your eyes peeled.

I'm dying to read the other stories in the collection. I haven't yet gotten my author copies. We checked in a local Barnes and Noble Sunday on our way home from buying furnace filters (yes, I live an exciting life), but it wasn't there yet. My husband always orders a few copies from online retailers sort of as a test; we think BN.com might be shipping the book soon.

"The Naked Prince" is most closely tied to The Naked King which will be out in June. In the sort of crazy way publishing works, I wrote the King before I wrote the Prince, and then I had to go back on copy edits and try to be sure the two stories were consistent.

In honor of the anthology's release, you'll see me around the blogosphere more than usual in the next few weeks. Tomorrow I'll be over at The Romance Dish talking about whom I'd most like to sit next to at a Regency dinner party.

No comments:

Post a Comment