Monday, January 31, 2011

Blogging, blogging, blogging

As you've probably gathered, I'm not much of a blogger. I enjoy it from time to time, especially when I'm traveling like on our trip to London, but when I'm home, I think I should be doing some real writing. You know, on my books? But when I have a book releasing--the anthology An Invitation to Sin is officially out tomorrow--I feel I have to go leaping around the Internet being perky and saying--though not in so many words--Buy my book, buy my book!!

Er, you won't tell anyone that, right?

Actually, I do like meeting readers on the various blogs, and I enjoy answering the questions and coming up with the blog posts--or I would if it were only easier. But I do get rather tired of talking about myself and my books.

And here's another secret--I have to go back and remember what the story I'm discussing is about. Oh, it's not that I've forgotten. But I've gone through production on a book and written another novella since I last touched "The Naked Prince," so I just have to polish up the brain cells and remember which story this is.

Anyway, tomorrow I'm actually showing up on THREE separate sites, if you can believe it. Stop by tomorrow and I'll have the links up.

No comments:

Post a Comment