Monday, April 25, 2011

Looking ahead

This Friday I'll be signing at Turn the Page Bookstore with over a dozen other authors. Click here for details.

Signings at Turn the Page are not like any others. The store is small--it's in a pre-Civil War townhouse. There are so many people, everyone has to take a ticket to get a place in line--and they start handing tickets out an hour and a half before the signing starts! I hope plenty of Regency readers come, but they may be bleary-eyed from getting up early to see the royal wedding. I've decided I'll have to catch the vows on reruns--Thursday is a late night at the swimming pool for me, and then I'll have to get up early to get organized and drive out to Boonsboro.

After the signing I'm off to Leesburg for the WRW--my local RWA chapter--retreat. I look forward to this event every year. It's tons of fun, and I love catching up with friends.

But now I have to put my nose to the grindstone. I'm hoping to get another chapter written on the current book before I leave.

No comments:

Post a Comment