Monday, March 14, 2011

Injured

Grumble, grumble. I've done something to my upper right calf and so had to stay home from the gym today. I've learned that rest is, unfortunately, essential, but I hope I recuperate by swim practice tomorrow evening.

I'm not even sure how I did this. It showed up after our walk Saturday morning, so I did mostly arm work Sunday morning--which is why no gym today. Can't do arms two days in a row and I'm not sure what other things I can do that won't aggravate the condition, whatever it is.

Yes, yes, a very small complaint given all the suffering in the world today. The wars, the horrible conditions in Japan. And I have this little twinge in my calf.

Meanwhile I'm trying to write a synopsis for the next book, which is not one of my favorite activities. I write very much by the seat of my pants; laying out what will happen is a bit of a guess.

Grumble, grumble.

No comments:

Post a Comment