Monday, September 9, 2013

Getting ready

We're heading across the pond in a few days, so I'm trying to get ready. I've been trying to figure out what clothes to bring, of course. We'll be taking public transport--no driving on the left for us--and changing locations, so I'm really going to try to pack light. But I can't really plan my wardrobe until I consult the weather predictions closer to our departure date. 

I'm also trying to figure out and update my gizmos. I've loaded train schedules on my iPad and now I'm trying this new blogging app on my phone. Depending on Internet service and on how beat I am at the end of the day, I hope to share some pictures here and on my Facebook page. 

And now I'll try uploading a picture of my buggy pal that kept me company for a while as I was working on Ash's edits. Second son says it's a dragonfly. 

No comments:

Post a Comment