Thursday, June 16, 2011

Contest winners

Yesterday was a late night. My pal Debbie hosted a book signing party for The Naked King. She's wonderful--she does this for all my books. Debbie's kids went to grade school with my kids and her son went to my sons' high school, so we go way back. We invite a lot of moms from the grade school and high school and some from the neighborhood. It's a blast. The only problem is I have to stop chatting long enough to sign books. I'll post a picture if she sends me one.

So I didn't get around to picking the winners of my contest until this morning. Without further ado, here they are:

The Naked Duke--Donna K
The Naked Marquis--Jackie W
The Naked Earl--Ari J
The Naked Gentleman--Michelle B
The Naked Baron--Nurul Z
The Naked Viscount--Mindy N
Lords of Desire--Melissa K
The Naked King--Cassandra M

Thanks to everyone who entered. I hope to get the books in the mail tomorrow.

And wish me luck. Tonight I'm doing an interview for a local cable TV channel. I'll post a link when I have it.

No comments:

Post a Comment