Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Naked things

I've had a lot of fun with the Naked nobles, and one of the most amusing Naked activities is finding Naked products. We stumbled on this store, the Naked Tea & Coffee Company, in Brighton. If they have a web site, I couldn't find it.

I've seen Naked Juice trucks in my area. I was at a swim meet a few years ago with one of my Naked tote bags when a mom asked me if it had something to do with a local vineyard. Turns out there's the Naked Mountain Vineyard & Winery in nearby Virginia. (And there's also a Naked Winery in Oregon.)

Probably my favorite Naked establishment is the one we stumbled on when we were in Ocean City, Maryland a few years ago: The Naked Crab. Mr. M knows a gifting opportunity when he sees one--I got a Naked Crab t-shirt and hat for Christmas that year.


No comments:

Post a Comment